#NaNoWriMo2015 Diary -- Day 28


Day 28

Yesterday was an interesting day of writing.

I didn't get started as soon as I would have liked, but I still managed to get 4859 words, bringing the novel's total to 61,054.

That means I accomplished my goal of reaching 50,000 words.

I also accomplished my goal of reaching 60,000 words.

My final goal is to complete the novel.

I have no idea how many words the completed novel will come out to. Doesn't really matter. I'm thinking maybe another 15,000 - 20,000.

The question now is if I can complete the story between now and tomorrow. Because as stated above, the goal was to complete the novel during NaNoWriMo, to see if I could do it.

I had to stay up til 4:00 a.m. to accomplish yesterday's writing session. And I've written about 2000 words so far today. But it's no longer about word count so much as it is honoring the wishes of the story and its players.

So two days left in this year's NaNoWriMo.

I hope you're accomplishing your goal(s).

Keep writing.

You can do it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up With Writer Roy Huff @realroyhuff

10 Questions with Thriller Writer C.W. Lemoine (@CWLemoine)

10 Questions with Author Sandra Glosser (@baccibone1)